Friday, February 27, 2009

Oscar Sunday 2009

This past Sunday I went to Shane's house to watch the Oscars with some friends. It was a lot of fun and quite refreshing. It reminded me that I still want to tell stories, preferably via film, but flexible to where the Lord wants to take me. This past year has been very arduous for me, both personally and spiritually. And in the midst of all the struggle and refinement, doubts and comforts I made the mistake or sin of forgetting. But maybe I needed to forget so when I came back to it I would see the contrast. I have been humbled, and that is always a good thing. I thought maybe I could become a High School art teacher, but if these past 6 months of being a "teacher" has taught me anything it is that that I don't have the patience to do this long term. I can feel the apathy sinking in already, and that is not fair to the kids.

And here are some doodles. :D



2 comments:

HollyHogwarts said...

beautiful art frankie. i love it. what school do you teach at?

Josh Kenfield said...

Katie and I will pray for God's guidance in you life.