Sunday, April 13, 2008

Buff Trees

I am drawing some frames for an animatic in doing so I realized that I suck, so I needed to calm my mind and to indulge in some idiosyncrasies.

Last night I played a rousing game of Telephone Pictionary at my buddy Phil's apartment with some friends from church, Chris, Kayla, and Sarah, as well as Jimmy, one of Phil's roomies.

Hungry Worm turned into...



Alien Buffet.

Blind Guide-Dog turn into...



Blind Frankie (and I will have you know I would be this sad if I went blind).

And the best for last. Sore Branches turned into...



... Chris's AWESOME drawing of a male Strong Tree who like to work out! :D

2 comments:

Ian Jacobson said...

hey I have a question for you, i know you do that pottercast, but what do you talk about now that all the books are done?

Allyson Lassiter said...

HAY! Up here in Milwaukee we like to call that game "pass the gas" and I always claim that my uncle Terry made it up. I'm glad to see people playing it all across the country!