Saturday, January 31, 2009

Three Years

My Blog is 3 years old today!!
And he evolved (like a PokéMon. Get it?)!
He seems to be turning into a magical cat with wings...that's odd.


It's been 3 years and total of 261 posts! My goal last year was to make more posts in the current month than i did in the same month of the previous year. I lived up to that goal except for September, which I posted two less than 2007. But September was a busy month for me, what we me leaving the country and all. :D
Forget the 27 posts I beat last year with, I did 53 more posts this year!

Can I live up to the same standard for 2009? Lets hope so! :D

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hahaha Your words "it seems to be turning into a magical cat with wings" makes me laugh. Happy third blog birthday!!

Michelle said...

hahaha Your words "it seems to be turning into a magical cat with wings" makes me laugh. Happy third blog birthday!!