Saturday, July 31, 2010

Digital Commissions 2.0!!



Hey all!! So I kinda need to catch up on some stuff and then there was some really lame incident of recent where I got towed… So I am opening up some very limited (10 maybe 15) digital commissions. I am gonna keep it to single characters, like Luna, Teddy Lupin, a Patronus, Buffy, or even Cyclops or Superman!! WHAT EVER CHARACTER YOU WANT!!

They are gonna be $25, and the reason for the very limited run, is just so that I can get through them faster. First come first serve as always. And again thank yo so much for all of your support! You are all just too good to me! :)






4 comments:

Abid Virani said...

Hey could I get you to do a Luna with a speech bubble that said, "Welcome to AbidBlogs.com"? Be willing to pay extra...

Frankie Franco III said...

I think I could manage that :)

aishabagot said...

hi, i ordered one of these commissions about 3 weeks ago and was just wondering how long it will be :) i completely forgot about it till now to be honest, but was just going through some emails and found my paypal receipt for it. i have absolutely no idea how long these are meant to take, so i just thought i'd ask for an update :)

Unknown said...

Hey Frac, I ordered one too... Just want to ask the same question as aishabagot! I'd love an update too, I have no idea how long to expect :)