Wednesday, November 08, 2006

PotterCast: Feel Better John


71608_NW0481[1]
Originally uploaded by frakfraco.com.


Well I hope ya feel better buddy. You were missed on the show, but rest is the best medicine.
I would send you a recipe for Chicken soup, or some tips on not getting sick (
ahem no kissy kissy), or maybe even some AirBorne ( I love that stuff). But tha is not what I do. I did a doodle!


When this drawing becomes a reality John, you
know the sickness has taken hold.

LISTEN TO potterCAST!
PotterCast,the Harry Potter podcast: Celebrity interviews, theories, discussion and more from the Leaky Cauldron
Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!

PotterCast,the Harry Potter podcast: Celebrity interviews, theories, discussion and more from the Leaky Cauldron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey

like the cartoon!

very funny!