Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Sixth Year

My blog grew and owl face and head this year.
I am so proud of him.


My Blog is 6 Years old now! How crazy is that?! He would be in first grad making friends with all the other little blog friends out there.

I know I say I want to blog more each year, and lets be honest here, I really do WANT to blog more, but in keeping with the honesty, I don't know how much I will be able to blog this year because work is going to be crazy! And lets face it, that is a good problem to have. :) However I am moving up to LA in a few weeks reducing my 45 mile commute (one way) that I have had for over a year to a 2.6 mile commute! Huzzah!

P.S. I bought a bike to ride to and fro work! #clingclink #bikebellsounds

3 comments:

Audrey Benjaminsen said...

Bikes are the best. Diggin the ravenclaw-esque color scheme on this fella btw ;)

Danielle Case said...

Happy birthday! :-)

Brandon Starr said...

Wow, your blog has totally evolved. I don't know why I haven't checked in here lately to see what you've been up to.