Saturday, March 17, 2007

That Lance is Totally Free!!



I just finished my second week as a consultant for my firm. I am enjoying freelance as much as I expected. This week was really busy thought. I was in the office all week except for Wednesday, where I was home all day polishing off 3 comic pages I started on Sunday. And then after work on Thursday I had DDT [dedicated drawing time] with my 2 most favorite coworkers where I drew a 4th comic page. Who knew I had it in me? 4 Pages in one week and working 30 hours in the office ta boot. Brings me comfort to know that I can pull this off.

I have been keeping this quiet, but I have been working on a movie pitch with from friends from school. We have been in talks with Darkhorse Independent for over 6 months now. I have been part of the developmental stags with artwork and such. And the comic pages I mentioned earlier were for this pitch, and word on the street is they really liked my pages. NICE! A comic company liked my comic pages! Ill post more details when I can.
Oh it looks like they wanna make the movie! WOOO!

No comments: