Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Church Notes | Tension

This was supposed to be a cool Angle with Creepy eyes all over him, like some beast refereed to in the book of revelations, but I didn't turn out that way. I had to stop working on it b/c I was getting quite frustrated. I like how some of the eyes came out, and it was a lot of fun to color. On to the meat and potato's!

This was from a few weeks back, the study was out of the book of Luke on how as Christians live an odd state of tension. Tension that takes many form, but the most primary the tension of the flesh and spirit. It was new take on an old truth for me. My favorite point of the sermon was a quote that addressed the Lords ministry on this planet, reminding me that we live and serve in a very dynamic Kingdom. I am going to leave you with that quote...

"The reason we pray now is because the Kingdom has come,
we keep praying is because the Kingdom is to come..."

No comments: